Photo Credit: Jack Rowand /The CW.
A couple friends of the blog, Ferg and Cody, have started a TV podcast. They posted their first episode, a test pilot, earlier this month, weighing in Arrow, Parenthood, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and The Vampire Diaries.
I enjoyed hearing these guys’ take on some of my favorite shows. They offer an international perspective, including a British accent–Ferg hails from the U.K. Also, when it comes to shows on the CW, it seems that a male perspective is often lacking online, so it was really fun to hear Ferg and Cody talk about something like The Vampire Diaries. I hope that they’ll record another episode soon, but until then, you can check out their first episode here. Enjoy! And Happy Holidays from Heroine TV!
- Heroine TV Podcast #28: Vampire twins hold a Quiz-Off between a hot footman and a zombie The podcast is back! My sister Francesca joined me to discuss The Vampire Diaries, Downton Abbey, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying […]
- Heroine TV Podcast #23: VAMPIRE DIARIES and ARROW
Emily joined me for another edition of the Heroine TV Podcast on Saturday afternoon. First, we discussed the last two episodes […]
- Heroine TV Podcast #22: Lancelot blows up a train in Nashville, sporting a bad wig and ghost tattoos
Earlier today, Emily joined me for another edition of the Heroine TV Podcast. This time we started off with discussion of […]
- Heroine TV Podcast #48: THE WALKING DEAD Get ready for The Walking Dead's return on February 9th, 2014 with 2 and a half hours of zombie-themed discussion.
- Heroine TV Podcast #27: Leslie, Helena, Rayna, and Carrie Hello, podcast listeners. This is the last Heroine TV Podcast of 2012, but we'll be back in January. Emily joined me on Friday […]