Photo Credit: Vampire-Diaries.net/ The CW.
Check out the latest edition of TheTelevixen.com‘s podcast, covering “Brave New World,” the second episode of The Vampire Diaries season two. I joined Melissa, Vee, and Connie (we missed you, Lee) to chat about Bonnie’s out-of-control hatred, Caroline’s awesomeness, Team Jeremy +1, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, hot carnies, and Matt’s adorableness. And don’t you want to know why the episode is called “Silently Burning”? I’ll give you a clue: it has to do with a Buffy-Angel kiss, and my description of “the most romantic thing ever.” (Though I reference the wrong episode title. I know, I’m ashamed of me too. And no, I will never get tired of making Buffy references.) So, take a listen by heading over to TheTelevixen.com: TVD Podcast: Silently Burning.
- THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: “Brave New World”
Read on for my recap & review of The Vampire Diaries 2x02, aired Thursday, September 16th, 2010:
Previously on The […]
- The Televixen’s TVD Podcast: “Die Werewolf Die”
In case you missed the news on Twitter, a new Vampire Diaries podcast has been posted over at TheTelevixen.com. I joined […]
- THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: The story so far … It's marathon time! For those of you who are new to The Vampire Diaries, and watching for the first time via the CW's week long […]
- The Televixen’s TVD Podcast: “A Couple of Soapdishes”
After a few weeks without recording, I joined Melissa (The Televixen), Vee (Vampire-Diaries.net), and Lee (From My Side of the […]
- The Televixen’s TVD Podcast: “Aneurysms of Suck” & “Who Spiked the Milk?”
Two new episodes of TheTelevixen.com′s Vampire Diaries podcast have been posted. Once again, I joined Melissa, Vee, […]